Welcome to the Falloutdark WikiaEdit
This is a guide to easily adapting the basic Dark Heresy rules into the Fallout universe for tabletop role-playing. The wiki is a working progress and will be updated by admin or members with high quality content.
Visitors should feel free to use the material in their own games! Get in touch with contributors/admin if you want any further guidance or instructional articles.
Character Creation Edit
- Character Creation Guide
- Attributes (S.P.E.C.I.A.L.)
Game Mastering Edit
- Overseer's Guide
Character Sheet Edit
The Fallout: Dark project features a number off additional supplements which should be printed out for use on the tabletop. This one is for player characters.
- Dark Heresy - Core Rulebook, including a pre-written adventure
- The Game Master's Kit - A game master's screen for Dark Heresy and a 32-page booklet that includes a pre-written adventure, xenos generator, and new rules for poisons and toxins
- Character Folio - A notebook designed to be a combined character sheet and journal
- Inquisitor's Handbook - Supplement, introduces the Adepta Sororitas (Brotherhood of Steel) career path and new home world types as well as an expanded rule system for the original home worlds, expanded armoury, and expanded skill rules
- Fallout Wiki: A definitive guide to the world of Fallout http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_Wiki
- Fallout 2
- Fallout 3
Does not consider content from the yet-unreleased game Fallout 4.
Photos and videos are a great way to add visuals to your wiki. Find videos about your topic by exploring Wikia's Video Library.