Character Creation: You must choose a career path at character creation or take the G.O.A.T to determine one.
Each player character in Fallout: Dark has a career path (known by the same name in Dark Heresy).
In Fallout: Dark there are the following career paths to choose from.
- Killer (Assassin) - You like to kill stuff in your own special way and prefer to stay out of sight when things get bad!
- Brains (Adept) - You're so smart and know lots of things, but sometimes other people just don't understand you!
- Enforcer (Arbitrator) - You always make sure people pay for their misdeeds even if it means you get into big trouble!
- Leader (Cleric) - You have some great ideas and want to share them with everybody, but you hate it when they don't listen!
- Soldier (Guardsman) - You're the warrior of our future and love to be really dangerous, which often gets you hurt!
- Scoundrel (Scum) - You're great at getting out of tricky situations with a little cunning, even if it means people hate you!